Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers 3

Yesterday we went and saw Transformers 3. It was good. I don't know why people talk so much crap on them. Yea, they do have some plot holes (like most everything else) and sometimes they are a bit cheesy. But over all I've really enjoyed them. One thing that really bummed me out was that Megan Fox wasn't in it. To me it just took away from the story. Like he said in the second one...they discovered an alien race together they'll be together forever (I don't know if that's exactly what he said but you know what I mean). Even if Megan Fox was being kind of a brat or whatever got her fired, I would of kept her just to help my show keep value. I mean it's not like you'd have to work with her forever. The other chick just seemed kind of out of place. Even though she does have an awesome talk with Megatron. I mean, she was alright, but Megan Fox would of been better (and I'm not really a huge Megan Fox fan). And they could of done pretty much everything they did with this chick with her too. Oh well I guess, too late now haha.

I also was a little bummed about other things in it, but I can't say them without major spoilers so...
I mean every show has good and bad parts. Still thought it was really good though. Bumble Bee is so hott! (yes I know he's a robot, still think what I think). And Optimus Prime is a close second. Woo!




~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment