Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bored

Matt's out working with his dad, and probably won't be home until after 9 tonight.  I'm just sitting here waiting for it to be late enough to eat my oven pizza!  I really should wait at least another hour so I'm not hungry later haha.
Matt explained, and I agree, that an all only fruits and veggies diet isn't really realiztic.  We did buy a bunch of fruits and veggies, but we're not only eating that.  I will admit, I have been bad lately.  When we go to the mall we (more me) get "bad" food, and we went to the mall twice this week.  First we went to order my mom's birthday present, than we went back to just hang out and while we were in Claire's, Matt decided it was time for me to stop the talk and just buck up and do it...I got a second hole pierced in my ears.  I mean, if I don't like it I can always take it out.  The only thing that is weird right now is that sometimes the backs hit each other.  And it's harder for me to get my normal earings in without a mirror now haha. I guess it just throws me off. 
We also got the baby a walker.  I had a hard time deciding whether to get a walk or jumper, but the walker was $30 where the jumpers are....more haha.  Jumpers have more toys, but she can move in this and the toys on this actually come of and it's a tray where I can put food or different toys.  So I'm happy...even though it kind of boyish (got it over the pink one because it's more gender neutral in case we one day have a boy).  I'll have to take a picture of her in it. 
Man I've been spacey lately.  I didn't put anything for Matt's or my mom's birthday.  And it looks like I'll have to restart my computer cause it keeps lagging.  Sigh.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT AND MOM AND D (MIKE).  Matt's mom took us out to Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday (a tradition).  We got the baby a Mia balloon (have to take a pic of that too before it pops).  There was this baby at the table right next to us, and they were reaching for each other, it was cute haha.  Until the other baby happened to scratch Hailey.  It was funny she cried than the other baby cried, than Hailey gave her a "that wasn't very nice" look haha.
I sent Mom a new Jazz shirt with the new colors.  I thought MAYBE the Fanzz here would have one, but they didn't, so they ordered it to us and just mailed it directly to her.  Totally forgot to get a card :(  Sorry Momma!
Well, I'm going to catch up my diary a little bit and try to remember to update this more often!  Adios
O wait! A picture to complete haha <3
At Joe's



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment