Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Dollar Store

Sitting here bored and thought I'd write random thoughts on here.
My baby has officially grown out of her little baby swing we have for her.  I want to put it away, but I have been using it to throw all her baby toys in to get them off the floor when she's not sitting there playing.  So today Matt and I ran over to the dollar store to find a basket.  And there were quite a few to choose from.  We picked a pink and purple plastic woven one.  Takes up a lot less space than the swing haha.  This dollar store is probably the nicest one I have ever seen.  In Utah there used to be a decent one by the Wal-Mart.  My friends and I used to go in there and get airheads and suckers 10 for a dollar.  But it got bought out by the one that is there now.  I went in there with Austin last time I was out there and it's awful!  It had nothing.  But this one next to where Matt gets gas is nice.  It's called Just 99 I think.  It has food, cheap toys, and all kinds of cool stuff.  I may go get Sadie's birthday present there because they have a ton of fun Disney princess and Tinkerbell nik-naks.  Maybe I'll get another basket and fill it with fun things.  Saw today they had princess rings that were stamps. 
Today we bought our tickets to Utah.  We'll be there the 19-29th.  Kind of wish we could stay longer, but Matt has to work so.  And it also kind of sucks that we won't be getting in until 5PM.  The only other time was if we left the house at like 6 and that would mean being stuck in traffic :(  Oh well I guess.  I told Kim it would be kind of cool if we got in to Utah around the same time.  But than I don't know how we'd all get home haha.   So excited though!
Austin will be here Thursday.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I'm sure it will be good. 
Well, I guess I'll go get little girl her lunch.  BYE!

~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment