Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Today Hailey had her 6 month check up.  Which, of course, means more shots.  I don't think they will ever get easier for me haha.  That and the lady took forever to get them over with.  My poor baby.  She handles them pretty well though.  Cries for a little bit and that's it. 
She weighs 18lbs 1oz and is 26 1/2 inches long.  The doctor said it was good the way she sits up so straight and can pull herself up.  I really like this doctor...she's really nice and good.  She's like Russian, it's kind of cool.  It was kind of odd...we were the first appointment of the day.  I don't think I've ever had that happen before. 
I was looking up tickets to fly to Utah, and they are $199 a piece.  Not bad, but I've seen better prices.  We may have to drive, but I really don't want to.  I wanted to stay a little over a week anyway and driving takes 2 days off the trip (for driving there and back).  That and we'll have Austin so it'll be a more crowded drive.  Our car is pretty small.  I guess we'll have to see how things go.
For some reason I'm really tired.  Going to go get ready for bed.
Looking out the window after messing with the paper

Also took these.  Found her sleeping like this haha



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment