Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swords are Awesome!

I'm just sitting here getting ready for bed since I got to get up pretty early to shower and what not since Hailey has a doctors appointment at 10 AM.  More shots for my baby...so sad :(
Matt and I went to the Japanese store today because last time we were there we found these awesome duel swords!  There was only one so I wanted to get them before someone else did because I don't know if she has more of them.  It's one of those stores where they have just random nic-naks from Japan.  I wouldn't mind a black one too, but this one is pretty.  It's gold and almost looks like scales on it

Not very good pictures I know.  I also got this set of mini swords.  I want the bigger ones too but gotta start your collection small right? haha.  The swords there aren't like "real swords" they are stainless steel I believe.  But you can't import the real thing into California.  I'd have to get it from somewhere else.  The stuff there is pretty cheap too.  Plus the lady there is our friend.  She gave us the duel sword ($25.99) and my mini swords ($30.00) for $50.  She asked if we had cash, and we didn't, so maybe she was going to give a bigger one, I don't know.  She's a way nice lady.  I saw that store before it was open and was soooo excited.  When it did open I went crazy looking at all the awesome stuff.  She found Hailey and fell in love haha.  She walked around the store holding her and playing with her.  She ended up giving us a free Hello Kitty squeaky toy for her.  I'm going to take Austin there when he gets here.
Speaking of which...Austin is officially coming to stay with us for about a month.  He flies in on June 23rd and goes back when we go to Utah to visit around July 20th.  It'll be intersting haha, but I think it will be fun.
Ok...time for bed NIGHT!
Oh yea my baby swords...


~Hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friends...

    The sword is always termed to be the king of all weapons, due to its wide spread usage in wars. The speciality of the sword is that it is not only an effective offensive weapon, but it is also a great defensive weapon. Thanks a lot!
    Survival Knives

    ReplyDelete