Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Insane change (for me anyways)

Ok...so I was thinking of trying this (in my opinion) insane diet.  Only eating raw fruits and veggies and stuff...pretty much a raw diet.  I don't plan on doing it for long, just to like, I guess wipe my body clean and jump start my new diet/exercise I want to do.  This guy did it for 21 days and lost 20 lbs.  I may have to take some kind of multi vitamin (maybe buy more prenatals) since I'm feeding the baby still ya know?  Once I tell Matt I wanna try it, he'll probably laugh at me and say I'm crazy, but hey! Might as well try to see if I can do it right?  If I can do this for however long I decide, than I'll know I can stick to a less strict one probably easier :)  I'm not going to start till we eat the porkchops that are in the fridge as to not waste them, but after that I'm going to gather all my willpower and try it!  Man I wish I lived in a...FLAT neighborhood so I could go walking or bike riding easier. O well...I'll figure that one out later. 
Should I try it?

P.S. Why must jumpers be so expensive?! :'(


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment