Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home

Whelp....We're home! It took a little longer to get home than to get to Utah because we ran into traffic. I spent yesterday cleaning and sorting laundry haha.
"Christmas vacation" was fun! Mia looks so sad without her new best friend. Maybe now Mom and Dad will have to drive with Ruby! That would be interesting. I didn't get to meet up with Kaycee, but that's ok. I plan to meet her little baby one day :)
Speaking of babies! I want to go to Oklahoma soo bad! I want to meet my new little niece. She is a doll. Too bad flying has become such a pain! I'm watching the news right now, and they were talking about how they are trying to make flying "safer" *rolls eyes* There will always be someone who gets past. Pretty soon we're going to have to strip down all the way to get through. They might as well ban flying.
Ha! The weather just said...mid 70's all week. Some of the perks of California...even though I do miss the snow sometimes.
Man! Matt wants me to take this medicine for my tooth (I know what it is but I can't spell it haha). I've taken it before...the thing is...he got it from his work! He says it's the same stuff, that there is no human/pet kind it's all the same...but but but...IT STINKS SO BAD! Mine didn't stink. I think if I take them I'm going to throw up. Even Mia threw up after taking one once! *sigh*
Anynoodle...here are some pictures from Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment