Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today

Well, today I'm sitting here bored while it rains rains rains outside.  When I went to get dressed this morning, I looked out the window and saw a pretty small coyote looking for cover from the rain. 


I tried to get a better picture of him as he ran past the front door, but he was too fast.  He went onto the neighbors property and probably hid in that barn they have. He was pretty cute.
Speaking of the neighbors, I guess the new owner of the neighboring property (he rents it out) wants to do what the old owner wanted to do and is trying to get our access road taken away.  I'm pretty sure it's a law that we have to have it....that's why it was put in in the first place.  Also, there is supposed to be something that says they can't take her to court for it anymore, but she got summons anyway.  Let's just say she wasn't happy that afternoon. 
The other night, Matt and I got The Proposal from the Redbox.  It was a really cute movie.  I liked it a lot.  Definatly a chick flick haha.  Matt and I also watch Fun with Dick and Jane.  That was super funny.  I love Jim Carrey, I think he is awesome! 
Why does airfare have to be so expensive??  If it wasn't so pricy, I'd be flying to Oklahoma to meet my new niece!  She is so super cute.  I'm not going to lie....I think a lot of new born babies are...well ugly.  Maybe ugly is too harsh...just kind of funny looking.  But she's very cute. 
Well, since I'm so super bored, I think I'm going to mess around with Matt's computer and try to get stuff from our video camera onto his computer.  Now just hope his computer doesn't crash or something and we lose are video.  Since we don't have any DVD-R's to put them on yet.
Wish me luck!

~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment