Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bad day

Well....My bad day started really early, like the night before early.  I tried to go to bed early, around 9 o clock, so I could possibly fall asleep before my tooth ache became real bad.  I failed at that.  At about 10:30 I took some medicine.  It never took effect, so at about 2:30 I tried to take some more, still nothing.  No pain medicine or my oragel would help.  So I was up, literally, the whole night with severe pain.  I think I finally found a dentist, thanks to Odette, and they are running my Medi-cal card to see if they can take me or something, but they seem to be really smart (hint the sarcasm) over there.  The lady said that her machine went down so she'd call me back.  She never did.  When I called back she retook my information and said it was still down, and she was on the other line so she wanted to get off fast or some bullcrap.  So she pretty much rushed me off the phone.  When she did call back, she thought she got the wrong number I guess when Matt answered because she hung up on him.  So I called back, again, to ask if they just tried to reach me.  She goes "Yea, the systems still down, bye" *click* GAH! Is it really that hard. 
Oh and to add to the bad day, my computer was messing up yesterday (but I could get on) and this morning it froze.  When I got on just now, it won't start up at all (I'm on Matt's).  So I called my "computer savy" friend and he says that I have the same virus his son has on his laptop, and it's nasty.  He's not totally sure how to get it off yet.  But all of my Anime and stuff I watch is on there, which is all I felt like doing today because I'm out of it from being so tired.  Also, my World of Warcraft is all set up on there.  So the rest of today is going to be BORING!!  I doubt I'll be able to take a nap.  When I lay down the pain in my mouth seems to worsen.  I think it has something to do with the blood in my head or something, I don't know.  All I know is what I feel.  I would walk to Matt's work....but it's POURING outside....again. 
I guess there were 3 minor tornadoes yesterday here, which is kind of odd.  Streets and freeways are flooded, the beaches are having really high waves.  They said that some ports might even get washed away.  I'm just waiting for the power to go out so I'm really stuck with nothing to do and no heat.  Not that it's way warm in here anway (LOTS of air seeps in and the rinkydink heater just doesn't cut it). 
Well I think I'm going to bust out my new blanket I got for Christmas, sit on the couch, watch a movie, and hope to fall asleep.  Hope tomorrow is better!

~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment