Saturday, January 9, 2010

Date Night


Tonight Matt and I went and used some gift cards we got for Christmas.  We went and saw Sherlock Holmes.  It was really good, even though I would of enjoyed it more if the people in front of us wouldn't of kept their phone on...seriously he answered it twice and it beeped every 5 minutes.  Also, those same people brought their 4 year old to the movie, who...as cute as he was, talked, ran around, and stuff the whole time.  That just isn't a place for a kid like that.  Other than that, a very good movie I recommend. 
We also went out to Red Robin, where we had a very good waiter! Expecially compared to the waitress we had the other weekend at Applebee's.  Man she sucked! And she wrote everything down...this guy didn't write one thing down and got it exactly right, and was friendly to boot haha.
I have no idea why the picture turned out so red....


After dinner, we didn't want to go home, so we went to Petsmart and this little lizard shop.  At the one, we saw a baby bearded dragon who was beyond saving...something we've seen at Petco and Petsmart quite a few times.  Not only are they too small to be being sold, the smallest ones get bullied by the bigger ones and don't get to eat, therefore, starving to death.  It was very sad.  It made me remember a dream Matt and I have had to open our own pet shop.  We did see this older-baby bearded dragon who was very orange, and he was soooo cute! He kept coming up to the glass, than when I put my finger on the glass, he'd run away, than come back again hahaha. I wanted him so bad!  Too bad he was $59.99 :( 
It was a very fun date night!  <3

~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment