Monday, December 21, 2009

Well....

It's 4 days from Christmas! Are you excited? I am! Are you ready? I'm not!! haha
I can say right now that Rocky's gift will not be on time. I have it wrapped, just not ready to be shipped yet. I also need boxes to wrap things in...and I have none :( I think if I try to wrap everything without a box, it'll all get ripped in the car. I also need to do things for our drive. Like Vacuum the car, brush mia as much as possible, wash her collar and leash, and dig out the suitcase. Sigh. How did Christmas sneak up on me? I was always the first to be 100% ready for Christmas, it is my favorite holiday (up there with Halloween).
OO I got a bow and arrow so I can learn how to shoot it. Once I clean it off...it's going to be awesome! I'm sooo excited. I've always wanted to learn how to shoot a bow. It'll be interesting to say the least hehe.
I also lost an earing back today....I was so sad. And I heard it's going to storm as we're driving...that's just dandy isn't it.
Well....I've run out of things to say. Not much has gone on...besides the hole in my jeans getting bigger! Adios!

~Hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah leave that cold at home! the boys are dying to see Mia, oh and you guys too.

    ReplyDelete