Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thankful

Time to look for the good in things.
I'm not going to lie....I have baby blues pretty bad.  So in order to help myself feel better, I'm going to look for the things that I'm thankful for.
First in this sticky situation I'm thankful that, for the most part, Brooklyn is a good baby.  I know she could be a LOT worse.  She sleeps most of the night, she doesn't usually sit and just cry.  And I'm recovering (or seem to be) pretty quickly, faster then with Hailey.
I'm thankful for Hailey, who could also been a lot worse in this situation.  Don't get me wrong, she has her moments. But she loves to help and be a big sister.
I'm thankful that my mom was able to come for a week and help me right from the start (even though she missed the delivery because it happened so fast haha).  She also lets me text her whenever about the stupidest things.
The little things, thankful for not having to get up every hour to pee anymore, my boppy, anime that allows me to escape the real world for a while, and of course chocolate!
And the biggest thing, I'm thankful for my husband.  Without Matt I'd be falling apart.  He's my rock even when I'm being completely unreasonable haha.

Now the next thing I need to focus on is weight loss.  Since your not supposed to workout till 6 weeks, I need to try to start changing my diet.....way easier said then done.


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment