Friday, August 30, 2013

3 Weeks

I wasn't going to put up a post for 3 weeks.  I mean, how much can you hear pretty much the same crap?  But it makes me feel a little better (while also making me realize it's only been halfway)
Baby still sleeps pretty much through the night.  I put her down around 10:30 and it takes a while for her to pass out.  Then she gets up usually around 6-7.  It is amazing, don't get me wrong....but I'm afraid that even if she can sleep all night, she's not going to just out of habit.  I'm sooo hoping that's not the case.
My body is trying its hardest to get used to this new sleep schedule.  Now I usually end up being up for the day when she wakes up at 6.  I know that's what a lot of people wake up at, and I used to get up at 7 naturally...but than I ruined myself and started sleeping in with Hailey till about 9 or so, so now my body is like WTF you doing go back to bed!!!
My Wii says that Baby B is gaining weight.  It said she weighs about 9lbs.  Which is defiantly more then her 7 when she was born.  The Wii is usually pretty accurate.  But to me, she still looks the same as at birth, like a turtle/old man with no meat on her at all.  I know part of that is because I'm with her all the time, so it's harder to notice the change, but man I hope she gets some fat cheeks soon haha.
It hasn't been too bad with Matt at work.  Hailey has been a little more clingy, but that's it.  Well, that and Matt's more tired haha.
I'm curious.  They say you're not supposed to work out or push yourself too hard for the first 6 weeks.  That you can walk as long as you take it easy.  I wonder what's too hard and how close to 6 weeks you can walk more.  The LA fair is opening this weekend.  We may not go THIS weekend but I don't want to wait till my 6 weeks because it'll be pretty much over...and all the good stuff will be gone haha. (my 6 weeks is Sept. 20 I believe)  So I wonder, could I go do all that walking as long as I took breaks?  I'd have to take breaks to feed the baby anyway.
Hmm...we'll see
 
 
 
~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment