Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Induction

I was going to post on Facebook, but I thought this would be better so it's not a super long thing, and you don't have to read it if you don't really care haha.
Went to the doctor today.  Since I've gone over my due date I had to have an ultrasound checking my fluid levels (which is kind of weird because I went over longer with Hailey and never had a fluid check).  He said it's on the lower end so he wants to make sure we have baby this week.
I hate these words (I know I'm immature) so bare with me hahah.  He checked me to see if I was dilated at all and I was at like a 1....and my cervix is still pretty damn hard.  He said that's not really "inducible" so what he's going to do is I have to go into the hospital Thursday night and get like a patch thing of medicine put on my cervix to soften it.  Then the next morning they'll start the Pitocin and pop my water blah blah induction stuff.
I'm a little bummed I have to be induced.  I HATE hospitals and only want to be there for as long as I have to be.  That and I was soo sure it was coming early.....I guess that's what I get.
On the bright side of knowing when I'm going in, it's easier to get my momma out here, and getting things set up like the bed and whatnot.
So time to go do some laundry and dig out Hailey's old crap.
Adios!
 
 
 
 
~hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment