Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Week

Tomorrow it'll be a week since Brooklyn was born.
A week.....already?
Have you ever had that where when you think "omg 6 weeks?! That's so far away!" yet the week is already over making it only 5 weeks.  I have that bad right now.  I cannot WAIT for things to go back to....well "normal"  our new normal.  Which.....scares me a little haha.
Mom just left.  This is when I wish they lived closer so when I need her she can run over.  But I'm very grateful she got to come.  Thanks to my wonderful husband.
Another thing I'm grateful for is she is sleeping really well at night right now *knocks on wood*  I put her down at 10:30-11 and she sleeps till about 6.  Sometimes a little earlier sometimes later.
Odd thing is, she can go so long at night, but in the day she always acts hungry.  We struggle to get her to wait even two hours sometimes.
Hailey has been really good so far.  We did have one moment so far where baby did something cute cause she's little and Hailey wanted to too, but she was just too big.  Broke my heart.....and I know it won't be the last.  But she claims to like her.  She was even telling me not to touch her cord because it would hurt her.
Matt also still has a week off work to help me.  I'm very grateful for all the help I've gotten.
But of course, got a case of the baby blues.....but I'm not going to go into that....trust me you don't want to hear it haha.
 
One week down!
 
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment