Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dr. Says

Well.... no baby yet.  Looks like I'll go over my due date AGAIN.
I guess that's what I get for praying it would come early.  My due date is tomorrow and unless something magic happens I'm not going to be on time.
Ya ya, I've been walking and all that jazz.  I don't know how much faith I hold in that one because I walked with Hailey and she was almost two weeks late.
It's also apparently a big baby.  I don't know how much faith I put in his diagnosis of that either, he doesn't like to share information.   Let's just say the doctor has been annoying us this time around.
But barely 1/2 centimeter and hard cervix makes for a very disappointing doctors visit.  Next week I'll have to get another ultrasound to check fluid levels and he may start me then.  I hope it just comes on it's own.
Well, I had other stuff I wanted to say, but I don't remember.  If I remember I'll come back and edit this haha.
So, pray baby comes asap! :)
I would put up an ultrasound picture, but our tech isn't very good and gets like NO pictures. Oh well
Here is my beautiful Hailey instead *wink*
 
 
 
 
 
~hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment