Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello

Well hello there!  I put in a new blog template...we'll see how it works out.  It looks nice at least haha.
I've realized that I would love to blog more.  I just need things to blog about ya know?  That and maybe an audience.  That would probably inspire some.  Right now I know that I'm probably talking to myself (but that's ok!).  But what would I write about?  At the moment our life is kind of stuck in a rut.  We are trying to get out, but before we do I'm stuck at home with nothing to do.  Matt has to take the only car to work. And even if I was in posession of the car, I really don't have anywhere to go.  Sure I could go wander the mall, but who wants to do that all the time, expecially when you can't buy anything haha.   I also still believe it would be super fun to jump on the YouTube bandwagon, but I doubt that's going to happen.  If I don't have anything exciting to write on a silly blog, what would I film that would catch peoples attention on YouTube?  Matt would be the better one to film seeing as he has that kind of personality that draws people in...as where I never really had that many friends.  Oh Well, I figure something out :)
Updates on the babe!  Hailey is gaining balance everyday.  She can stand for about 30 seconds before she falls on her bum.  One time she balanced and didn't even realize that she had let go and was standing on her own.  She stands against everything!  And gets into everything!  She bangs on the doggie door and has learned to climb the stairs.  If she gets hungry on her crawl over to the stairs, she'll stop off at the dog food bowl and grab a snack.  Gross!  But all the pain in the butt stuff is washed away by the funny faces she makes, or her giggle as she is tickled or tossed in the air.  She eats everything!  And begs for any and all food.  Worse than a dog I tell you!  She is also 9 months now!  I just realized I missed a 9 month post.  Sigh.  I'm also trying to decide if I want to put a little picture slide show together of her growing throughout her first year of life. 
Pictures!
Super Hero Ducky!

Petting a cow at the fair

Throwing a fit. 

Being a doggie

Yummy Dinner!


~hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing so well! and I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete