Monday, August 22, 2011

Updates

I know that no one really reads this, but I'm going to put some updates on here anyway haha.
-Hailey now crawls everywhere
-She also stands on everything!
-She can now walk forward in her walk and turn sometimes
-Mia likes playing with Hailey more now that she's mobile
-Hailey eats everything! She's the bad dog Mia never was haha
-Matt's Vons hours are probably going to change quite a bit because of the workers strike the Union voted on
-Hailey loves music
-We are trying to advance our plans to move out since Matt's grandparents are moving in with his mom and taking her room (so she'll be in the basement) and if we move out, she can move in here (they couldn't do the stairs I don't think)
-Hailey loves to be swung upside down....what a weirdie
-Her hair is not long enough to clip cute clippies in it alone, but is long enough to hang over the headband and get wicked bedhead haha
-No more mice caught so far...but I know they're around somewhere because I can hear them sometimes
-I'm thinking of finally quitting breastfeeding altogether, even though it scares me
-Hoping to see Matt's cousin's band perform soon!
-I need to go do the dishes.....


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment