Monday, September 19, 2011

Clothing

I LOVE clothes and shopping for them.  And right now I need to so bad.  All my clothes are either too small, stretched out from (stupidly) wearing them pregnant, or are ruined from using Matt's mom's old washer.  I literally have 3 shirts I would consider "nice" shirts...add a couple to that that are long sleeved when it actually gets cool enough to wear them.  Sigh
Another pass time of mine when I get really bored is to go on my favorite clothing websites and make a "wish list"  I don't know why it's so entertaining, but it is!  I make my dream wardrobe haha.
Why don't I have a new wardrobe yet?  Well, it can get kind of pricey.  Some stores have good deals though.  I'm going to wait a little after Christmas probably to get some good deals (obviously I'll have to wait for spring/summer clothes).  But I also fear getting new clothes right now because I want to lose weight.  I really want to, but it's hard to get into a groove of a new routine.  I'm a creature of habit usually and change is hard for me.  I'm starting my diet/work out up again.  I'm going to put a weight ticker on this page (not 100% sure how it tracks) and maybe if everyone can see it'll help motivate me
Well....this is just a boredom post.  Hailey is crawling around with her play phone banging it on the tile.  Crazy baby. 



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment