Monday, September 26, 2011

Decided

Well, we officially decided to make Hailey Rapunzel from Tangled.   They have the cutest dress for her at the Disney store.  I'm excited...and also nervous because I want to get it fast.  I think they'll be gone quickly since she's the newest princess right now.  But now I don't know what I should be.  I've been leaning toward American McGee's Alice....but she's kind of creepy and I thought it would be weird to be creepy holding a little princess haha.  That and I don't have the money to go full out on it this year and she almost would have to be. 
Oh and Hailey has been standing on her own a lot more recently.  She'll be standing against something than let go not even thinking.  I'm excited and nervous for her to walk haha.  Oh and her front upper tooth is poking through the gum.  Funny thing is I think she'll get the one right next to it before she get her other front one...so she'll be lopsided for a while teehee.  I think she'll be so happy when she can bite foods and chew them better.  She's getting so big!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment