Sunday, February 1, 2009

Twilight

Well I went and saw Twilight today. It was great! At first I thought it was going really fast, but that's just because I'm used to the detail of the books...duh!
Some of the scenes were awesome! The way they made Edwards skin glitter, the baseball scene, Edwards driving skills and of course the sad scene when Bella tells her dad she's leaving.
To make things better, one of my favorite bands plays one of the main songs for the movie (Paramore: Decode). I can't wait to start reading the 4th book.....I'm so excited! Haha.
I wonder how long it will take them to make the second one (I was afraid that the guy playing Jacob couldn't be angry enough...he has the smile down....but at the end he gives Edward the meanest glare, and my faith restored lol).....
The ticket stubs are SO going in my diary =P Heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment