Thursday, February 26, 2009

~MIA~

My doggy is so funny. Since it has been raining here so much, grass has sprouted everywhere. Mia has given herself the title of "lawnmower." As we walk down/up to/from his mom's house, Mia walks along the grassy areas eating as much as she can while she walks. It's so funny to watch. I tried to snap a picture of her doing it.

She has to be one of the funniest dogs I have ever met. She runs in crazy circles all the time, she lays on her back with her legs shooting in all different directions, and she talks when she wants something.
You know your dog is spoiled when they won't jump on the bed until you move over so she can share your pillow with you. I've woken up many a morning with a dog butt in my face because she took over my pillow haha. But it's okay because I love to cuddle <3

I was bored, so I just thought I'd write about my blue eyed beauty. You know you can't say no to that face! (or those eyes)

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I finally changed your blog. I don't know why it took me so long. Reggie eats grass to, I don't know what thats about.

    ReplyDelete