Sunday, February 1, 2009

Marley and Me


The other day, Matt, Matt's mom, and I went to go see Marley and Me. The movie theature was surprisingly packed. We couldn't find parking anywhere. When we finally found a spot, we had missed the showing we were aiming for, so we ended going to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. I love watching Matt tear the crab apart haha.
After getting away from our crappy waiter, we headed back to the movie, and found a better parking spot. The movie was so packed, we had to sit on the end of one of the closest 5 rows, I hadn't sat that close in a long time haha.

The movie was really good. They left out a lot from the book surprisingly, but it was still good. It was very funny, yet sad. I was doing so good at not crying, then I looked over, and Matt and his mom were crying (they had lost a dog not too long ago) and I couldn't hold it anymore haha. I love looking down the isle and you can see almost all the women wiping their eyes and sniffling. Very good movie! I'd see it again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment