Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Momma!

I just have to say ALOHA to my mama! She ordered me pizza last night and it was soo yummy! But she's more than the pizza queen! She's very special! She's funny and crazy! I've never really had a problem talking to her about anything...even the weird stuff neither of us wanted to hear haha. One of those one-of-a-kind beauties. She has done so much for me. From letting me stay home from school (even though I made her mad doing it =( ), to getting me my secret stash of whoppers in my room, and even letting my fly to a different state to see my long distance boyfriend...even when people told her she was crazy! I could go on and on, but it all comes back to her being a wonderful person and mother. Thank you Mommy! <3

4 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHH- very sweet. I love you too mom. (can't let her say all the nice stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pizza. we have fun together. have to come a visit again. and need to visit kim too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I happen to think your mom is pretty awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad dad. he wants to know where his picture is lol

    ReplyDelete