Sunday, February 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays! Even though I didn't go to one haunted house (for the first time in about 5 years), or get to dress up and go anywhere, I still had a pretty good time.

We went over to Matt's dad's house and went trick-or-treating with his little sister Emma (I should of taken a picture of her), Kim, Matt's aunt and uncle, Michelle, and her boyfriend Brian. Michelle dress up, as did Brian....kind of haha. They had their own bag for candy. It had to be the warmest Halloween I have ever experienced...and the most crowded (besides that one time I had to hand out candy at my mall job). There is one house that looks kind of like a lighthouse and they go all out. It made me want to go to Disneyland haha.

We also took pretty much every dog our family owns with us. But of course since I couldn't dress up, I dressed Mia up! She got lots of compliments....our litte "demon dog"

Overall a really good Halloween.

BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment