Sunday, February 1, 2009

Now What...


Well....the wedding is finally over, the honeymoon is over (sadly lol). Now I'm just sitting here cleaning up. The new road bump is where are we going to live? California or Utah? *sigh* It's really a tougher decision than I thought it would be.

In California we have Matt's family. We have the ocean and the warm weather. We have schools with Marine Biology and all our stuff is already here lol.

In Utah we have my family. Cost of living is quite a bit cheaper. We have schools for me without having to wait for residency. And snow can be fun!(especially for our husky)

Either way we're away from somebodies family. Either way we miss out on something. I would love to decide soon so we can get plans underway. I hate not being planned (even tho a lot of times they don't work out anyway).

I guess we're just going to have to wait and see what happens. I can't wait to see where our lives take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment