Monday, February 27, 2012

My Hair is Drying

I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry because I've noticed that it seems to be softer, and I damage my hair a lot with blowdrying and than flat ironing it. 
Today was the first day I lifted weights without Matt there to help me.  I think I did ok, but I know I would of done better if he would of been telling me how to correct my form when I get tired lol.  I have borrowed P90X and decided to try it.  But the only weights I have are 8lbs and that's heavy for me, so I decided to try to get used to lifting them by doing a different weight lifting one first.  I'm glad I did.  They are still kind of heavy depending on the workout, but they are not as hard as they used to be.  Now I'll admit, I'm a little nervous based on what everyone says, but I'll just work as hard as I can and get through it.  If I get through it working myself as hard as I can, even if it's not up to par with the videos, I'll be happy.  Than I'll know I could go through it again and try to improve if I want.  Matt and I have also decided that before I start (hopefully that I will turn into a we haha) we'll take before pictures.  Scary! 
I also need to work on my diet more.  I mean, I haven't been as bad as I used to be.  We haven't gotten any of the home bake french fries, no potato chips, no soda, and still no McDonalds.  But my problem is how much I eat.  I LOVE snacking, especially if I'm bored. 
My videos have been boring lately (I'm sure).  Matt has been working a lot.  And just as it was getting warmer to head to the beach, it rains today.  Matt says for sure in March we'll go to Disneyland.  I still enjoy doing the videos though.  I know a lot of people don't watch them.  And no one made a video response to my video :(  haha  And my editing program makes me want to scream.  So why is it still fun?  I don't know :)  but it is! 
Well I'm going to go brush through my foofy hair.  Aloha!



~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment