Sunday, February 19, 2012

Howdy!

Hello there.  How are you?  I really don't know what to say on here.  Goal has been going pretty well.  Still been working out every other day.  I need to get it up to every day.  My biggest problem is portion control.  I love to snack.  But still no McDonalds!  That's a big feat for me.  I'm trying to get Matt to get me a gym membership.  I think going to a specific place would help. 
If you watched my videos, you know we went to Chuck E. Cheese's the other day.  It was quite fun.  I don't know why, but I really like their pizza.  We forgot our coupons though, so maybe we'll go back.  Hailey loved the "kiddie" rides.  She had no fear.  I love her. 
Speaking of my videos.  I know that no one really watches them, but I really have been having fun making them.  Sometimes it's hard to think of things to film but I think it's getting easier. 
Like I said.....I can't think of anything to write, but I thought I'd give a quick update.  If I think of anything, I'll just edit it haha
Here are some pictures of Hailey at Chuck E Cheese's.  We have some others that the machines themselves too, but since my scanner broke I can't get them up yet.




 ~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment