Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Yesterday was Hailey's first Halloween!  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  We made Hailey Rapunzel from Tangled.  I went cheap and just wore a Batman shirt.  I tried to make my face batman-y but I don't think anyone saw it anyway.  Matt went even cheaper than me and wore a skull shirt haha.  But we had a good time.  At first Hailey was just sitting in the stroller surprisingly quiet, but awake.  So we took her out and Matt held her for a while before putting her on his shoulders where she was the most talkative.  We didn't stay out for too long because Matt's back was hurting after working both jobs that day (4AM to 9AM than 11 to 5).  But we sat out on his dad's porch while Emma handed out candy.  Hailey almost enjoyed that more.  You'd give her a piece of candy to hold, she'd give it to you, than you give it back and she'd giggle in her new laugh she has that is so funny.  And now that she can stand up on her own we just let her walk (slowly) around the porch. 



I also got my pictures I ordered (for free - thanks McDonalds Monopoly) from Snapfish that day too.  So I'm going to take today to remember where they are supposed to go in the baby book. 
Oh and Happy Birthday Carter!




~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment