Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Year Ago

Where did this last year go?  We went to our towns 'Christmas Stroll" the other night and it got me thinking of this time last year.
This time last year I was hanging out with Momma, Austin, and Sonnie who had come out for Thanksgiving since I couldn't travel.  We were praying Hailey would come early or right on time so they could be here....no such luck obviously.  She would put us through almost 2 more weeks of waiting.
I remember barely being able to reach my feet to tie my shoes. Going to the laundry mat with two big baskets of baby clothes to wash.  Mom picking at her Wendy's sandwich as we waited and getting snacks from the vending machines.  We also hung out at the mall and saw the coming of my favorite store in the mall...the Japanese store!  We went to this cartoon store that has some anime stuff as well and Momma got me an Inuyasha key chain.  He hangs on my jewelry box.  Also fighting Austin off from my belly that he kept touching....didn't like it when people rubbed my belly haha.  It felt weird and an invasion of personal space.
It's hard to think that I was so close to having a baby a year ago, and now I have a little girl who walks, dances, climbs the stairs, and makes us laugh everyday.  She is so silly!
What were you doing a year ago?



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment