Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 days til Halloween

I'm so excited for Halloween!  It's funny how time flies.  Just a week ago it felt like Halloween was forever away.  We got Hailey a pumpkin today at Target for $1.  She loves it.  She likes to put her blocks in there haha. As far as my costume goes....I had to go cheap and just get a Batman shirt.  I like it though.  I used to have a Batman shirt in highschool and loved it.
Some updates with Hailey bug.  She is soooo close to walking.  She's taken quite a few steps, even being able to stop without falling to the ground.  But she has a hard time standing up on her own.  She did once today so I don't think it'll be too long.  Shaking her head yes and no is also a new trick of hers.  Sometimes her timing is just perfect it's so funny.  And now she likes to sit on the stairs and dangle her feet.  She is growing way too fast.  She's long for her age, and is almost out of clothes. 
Now that Halloween is coming close to an end - the countdowns for Thanksgiving and Christmas begin...and Hailey's first birthday!  We're trying to decide what we should do for it.  I also got an email for 4 free introductory classes at a little gym that I'm thinking would be kind of fun.
Oh and another Hailey likes to do now is hug her elephant or baby doll and pat their back hehe.  So cute!  We need more space bad.  She gets so excited when we go to someone else's house where she can actually wander around.  (and no mice....sigh)
4 days till Halloween!!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment