Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Plans

Hailey's birthday is coming up fast!  I'm excited, and sad all at the sime time.  I've never really thrown any kind of party before, so I didn't know how much in advance invited needed to go out.  A couple people told me about 2 weeks.  So we called the pizza place to see if we could even do it there, and if they'd let us bring our own cake (some places won't).  Matt called them yesterday and ended up confirming the whole thing.  We also decided not to send out paper invites seeing as my printer is broken and I don't know addresses and most is family anyway.  So I put a thing on Facebook and on here.  That and including texts we should be fine.  Anyone who wants to come can, even though most people don't even live by me haha.
It'll be at a place called Pizza Chalet (you can text me or look at the event on Facebook for the address)
On Sunday, the 4th (figured Sunday would be better than Monday)
At 1:00 PM
There will be pizza (duh) and cake!  Pizza Chalet also has pasta, salads, and sandwiches. :)
So come join us for lunch!



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment