Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movies and Cups

Matt and I went last night...which was probably bad because it was soo crowded haha...and saw Hangover. It was soo funny! I laughed more than I thought I would. I suggest going to see it....if you like that kind of humor lol. What would you call it..."crude humor?" haha. If you liked Superbad, Knocked Up, and College, than you would like it. Only downfall was the fat, sweaty man in front of me. He would not SHUT UP!!! He had a comment for everything, and they were all sarcastic. He was super fat and sat there the whole time whiping sweat off his big head. Someone was trying to get past him to get to their seats, and he was like "Oh yea just push your way through!" I wanted to kick his chair so bad, but he kind of scared me haha. Other than that, it was a good movie night.
Oh, and I also found out why I got that cup from McDonalds. I guess right now, if you large size your order, you get a cup. I guess there are 4 colors....now I'm going to go have to collect them all! Makes me feel young again, when you tried to get one of each toy haha. Well...look at that! It's lunch time. Wahahha!



~hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment