Saturday, June 13, 2009

A fool!

Well....I think I just made a fooooool of myself haha. I was sitting here, updating my MySpace, singing alone to some music when....*knock knock knock*......O.O (surprised face). I open the door and who is it but my cute little missionary friends. My face was probably sooo red. Not only do I look aweful today (it's like my "I'm not going anywhere!" day) but I was singing! Than Mia kept scratching at the door so I let her out with me and she wouldn't stop jumping on them! She has never jumped on someone that much before. She's so getting bad habits from the other dogs. She made their (and my!) pants all dirty and made a fool of herself and me haha. They kept looking at me like I was crazy! So all in all....I feel like the biggest goober in the world today! If anyone comes to California and sees some local Missionaries...please tell them that I'm not as crazy as I look! haha *sigh*

~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment