Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's been a while...

Hello! Everytime I go to write, I forget haha. Matt is now 21! Kind of weird. Mom is now what?.....30? =) I'm sorry that both Mother's Day and your birthday were late. Man now that I started this I don't remember what I was going to say. I had it all ready, than I went to Youtube to start some music, and the videos I had saved last night didn't save I guess cause they were doing maintenance, and I have NO idea what they were called *sigh*
We're (finally) getting a car. Matt's dad said if we took over the payments on his Focus, than we could have it. There is a little less than $7,000 left on it. Since Matt just got his "birthday money," we're going to pay it off. It's a 2006 Ford Focus, stick (boo), it's in good shape, and get good gas milage. So, I'm kind of excited. Matt's aunt is even getting it detailed for his birthday, so it'll be like having a semi new car! haha.
I think that our vacation days are set. July 22-29. If I'm wrong...I'm sorry...take it up with Mrs. Kimberly hehe.
We have a baby deer running around now. It's got to only be a couple months old now. Last time I saw it, it was right in front of the kitchen window. I ran to get a picture but they were gone. It's so tiny and waaay cute.
Did anyone else watch the new trailer for New Moon? It looks awesome, though I still think the Bella is kinda....stiff? And Edward was kinda acting funny, but I think the only parts they showed of him were when he was pretty much in pain cause of leaving. But Jacob.....oh my! I tell you that kid worked for the role, and man did it pay off haha. He looks so good. I have a feeling he's going to make the movie. I'm so "Team Edward" when it comes to the books, but I think that that Taylor kid is probably one of the best actors in these movies. He's got it down! ;)
I went to the DMV yesterday...yes, again. But, I'm pretty sure that it is now ALL taken care of. We actually didn't have to wait as long as I thought we would, and at first the lady we went to looked mean, but she was very nice and understanding. I didn't have to keep explaining about the fact that we already paid once and all that jazz. She even let us do Matt's new license while we were there (if they do it right). And since it was their mistake, she didn't charge us for his either. We were there for like an hour, and back out. It took longer to find a park haha. So once I get that ID, I can go finally change my name on the bills and our bank account. It only took a year haha.
Oh, and yesterday Matt got me McDonalds (don't say a word! I was all ready to cook porkchops when he called and asked what I want for dinner, which means that he wanted something different lol) and they gave us a cup...yup a coke cup. Very random. I guess the guy at the window didn't know why he was giving it to us either haha. I think Sonnie has some kind of like it though. It's glass, and seems like a nice cup...so now it'll be my "all the time" cup haha.
Oh, and here are some old pictures I found of Mia being a dork as always. <3

~Hyuu

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to agree about jacob in the movie... Pretty sad, considering he is 10 years my junior!!!

    And your mom is not old... She is recycled!! :D

    ReplyDelete