Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Disneyland

We have done it! We saved to renew our Disneyland season passes.
Our first day we didn't tell Hailey where we were going.  She was so excited!  Especially right now with the Nightmare Before Christmas haunted mansion.  She loves Jack and Sally
 
Hailey loves to meet the characters, especially the princesses.  The only thing that kind of bums me as a momma is that she LOVES to talk their ears off.  She'd sit there and talk to them all day if she could.  But there is usually a long line and I feel bad letting her take up too much of their time.  We'll be walking her away and she'll keep turning around and trying to tell them something new.  Yesterday she goes "I forgot to tell Jack about it" (I don't remember what it was though haha).  I felt so bad.  And man do I ever wish they'd fix the lighting in the princess area.  I hope we happen to see them walking around because we have a picture book for her and the pictures in the princess building SUCK because they have horrible lighting.  You'd think they'd make it lit better because they have to know people are going to be taking pictures.

I have this like, to do list of things I want to do while we have our passes. Now I need to find someone to watch the kids so I can go on all the roller coasters now that I'm not preggo anymore haha.  I need some zippin and zoomin!
 
We love Disney!
 
Some people look at us funny for having the passes, because they are expensive.  It's true, but we saved money especially for them.  And if you go more then 4 times it's paid for itself.  You can get discounts on food and souvenirs, but you can do what we usually do and bring your own food as well.  And it covers parking as well.  So if we don't buy meals there we are going for free for a year.  Sounds good to me *wink*
 
 
~hyuu! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment