Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sup

Hello out there *cricket cricket*.....
I know no one reads this, but whatever I'm still gunna write and pretend I have an audience!  I'm thinking of starting to vlog again, but I dunno....not really much going on.  Plus in the YouTube world, people who try to vlog now are laughed at because so many YouTubers already do it.
ANYNOODLE.....
How are things?  Good I guess.  Right now we are in this kind of....funk in our life.  We don't know what to do about work and money, getting used to having an addition, etc.  Sometimes it feels like something is wrong and if I could find it and fix it everything would feel like it used to (at least more normal then now).
 
Brooklyn is doing well.  Everyone says she's bulking up (because she was so skin and bones born), but it's hard for me to tell.  Yea yea I know it's because I see her 24/7.  This week she's only woke up before 7 once.  Lucky!  I still wish I could get her to 4 hours in between instead of 3 but not sure how I want to do it.  Also, need to make her 2 month checkup appointment....weird.  But that also means (probably) shots! So sad.  We are going to bring Hailey with us to her appointment because we're thinking of changing her over to this doctor....yes right now our kids have different doctors haha.
 
Speaking of Hailey, she's in this phase of being bratty right now.  She's not as bad as some kids I've seen, but she's defiantly not the angel she was haha.  She's just got this killer attitude of "I'm the boss" going on.  Getting in my face and telling me to 'get' or 'shoo'.  Hope it ends soon *shakes head*
But she's such a doll!  I was thinking of getting her to sing a Shirley Temple song and put it on YouTube, but she's still pretty little for memorizing a song like that.  Plus she gets distracted pretty easily haha.  She knows the first line of two songs but that's it.  I did make a video of her for a DisneyJr thing the tv is doing where you tell what you're going to be for Halloween.  I mainly did it to see if she could follow instructions.  Didn't take as long as I thought it would to get it right.  I filmed maybe 6 or 7 shots.  But man is it ADORABLE!  I know I'm the mom so I don't get much say but she's one of the cutest I've seen do it.  Given there are only like 11 entries which is weird to me.  So that means they'll probably all get on tv since there isn't very many.  I don't know if they only one or what, but I know they show them on Friday on Disney Jr.
 
 
 
~hyuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment