Friday, September 20, 2013

Time to Exercise

Later today is my 6 week appointment.
Once I get the green flag on being back to normal and being able to exercise again Matt and I are going to kick it into gear.
The hard part for me will be diet.  I'm such a picky eater and the things I do like aren't really that good for you haha.  But I have heard that healthy eats is an acquired taste.
This time around, when we start we are going to take before pictures and I think I'm going to log my weight and (maybe) measurements.  It's hard for me to keep motivated, especially when it's hard to see results.  So I think if I document it so I can see even the littlest change, it will help me keep going.  I'll probably post it on here too to keep me wanting to share my (hopeful) success.
Some of the things I need to do are cut out soda and stop snacking, among other things.  I'm also bad at portion control.  I hear if you drink 1-2 glasses of water before you eat it helps. I'll probably have to start out slow and work my way up as far as exercise goes because it's been a long time and I'm sure I can't do the P90X cardio video anymore haha
I'm open to all tips and tricks!
 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment