Friday, July 27, 2012

Mia

Today is Mia's 5th birthday!  Is it weird I celebrate my dogs birthday?  I don't think so!  She's my first baby.
I had wanted a husky for a long time.  When we first moved to California, I was having a hard time.  I think that's one reason Matt agreed to let me start looking for a puppy.  Originally, I wanted a black and white husky, but when we went to see these puppies (we had seen some before), I just fell in love with her!  She was one of three females(all white), and she was like a mix of her sisters.  She wasn't quite as fluffy as one but more fluffy than the other.  She had a pink spotted nose and was running around playing in the grass more than the others.  I just had to have her.
The people were really nice, and I thought we got a pretty good deal.  She's purebred so we got papers to register her.  They also gave her first shots (with a paper record...which I lost lol), dewclaws removed, bathed, collar, and a small bag of dogfood to help her transfer over to our brand.  We even got a reciept haha.  Oh, and Matt got $100 off as a wedding gift.
Mia is the silliest dog ever!  And a decent one.  I will admit, she has gotten worse with the food thing since Hailey has been tossing it to her haha.  But I'm getting back on her about it. 
I never realized how rare white huskies are until I started looking at magazines, books, and calendars and stuff.  Rarely a white one in there.  We did see one at the dog park that was white though. 
Anyway....I love my doggie!  And Hailey loves her too. Best doggie in the world!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!!! <3







~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment