Monday, July 2, 2012

Home

We've actually been home for a couple days now.  I unpacked, cleaned a little, and we ran around doing things we needed to get done. 
It's nice to be home in some ways, and I wish we were still there in others.  I still hate this barn and how things are right now.  But I missed my doggie sooo much haha.  And other things but blah blah blah. 
I've been trying to put the little amount of footage I got together.  I have one video up right now. http://youtu.be/wD6rsLqxWyY
I probably took more photos than anything.  Plus Matt's dad has some (I need to go get them), but it would take forever to put them all up here, and when I added pictures to a post below, it wouldn't upload them all, which is weird so.  If you want to see them, here's a link to my Facebook gallery http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/media/set/?set=a.10151846682235580.858315.620565579&type=3
Don't really care?  That's ok haha
I don't really have much more to say as of right now.  Gunna go finish getting ready for the day. Lots of Love!



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment