Friday, August 3, 2012

Disneyland

Well, yesterday we decided to go to Disneyland.  It was pretty crowded, but not as bad as I've seen it.  I think we all had fun.....I mean I can't talk for the others, but I think they did haha.
Matterhorn has finally reopened and I gotta say,  I'm a little disappointed.  They killed the speed and it's so...jerky.  I mean I think it's pretty much the same track, but for some reason I feel like it's a lot more rough.  We were flying all over the place with no speed.  Total bummer.  I also think Austin was a little bummed we didn't go on Star Tours because the line was 60 min.  and by time we got over there, the fast past return time was 9PM and we had already decided to go home for dinner.
But all in all it was fun.  Here are some pictures of us goofing off.  Didn't take as many as I wanted, but oh well.







~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment