Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sup

Officially been here a week now.  Having a pretty good time.  Sometimes the humidity and heat is hard to escape.  And sometimes I get that feeling where I wish I could retreat to my own house for some private time, but other than that we're doing good.
We keep getting compliments on how good a girl Hailey is, which is kind of funny because to me she seems to be being a little more naughty than normal.  I guess everyones perception of it is different.  But it's nice to hear anyway hehe.
We're all pretty tan now.  I got a little sunburnt on my legs, and Matt's back is pretty burnt.
Well, I'm going to go for now.  I have more pictures to put up when I get home.  I just don't have a way of pulling them off my phone for the blog without putting them on this laptop and I don't want to do that. 
Possibly seeing Brave today!  So excited.  See ya later!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment