Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My List

I've been thinking........I have some things I want to do in my life.  Some are kind of silly, but hey.  The list is small right now, but I'm sure I'll add to it.  The list is on the side of my blog, if you haven't noticed haha. 
It includes: Learning to shoot a bow,  Learn Japanese,  Go to Japan,  and Learn to play an instrument...........well.  And some others.
But I'm not off to a very good start.  I start one and get sidetracked or get bummed if I don't immediatly succeed (I'm very competitive and hate to fail).  So I need to pick one, and focus on it.  A lot of what I want to do is stuff you have to practice at least a little everyday.  Maybe I should make some kind of schedule.
So, anyone have tips for getting some cool goals done?  I'd love to know! :)



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment