Monday, May 14, 2012

Anime

I love anime and manga.  If you don't know what that is, it is basically Japanese cartoons and comics.  It's a style.  It can be a little outragious sometimes, but I love it!
One reason I like it is because it shows so much emotion.  Whether it be sad, happy, funny, or angry, you can always sense the emotion in it (if its a good one that is).  I've had a couple scenes in both anime and manga that stick in my head for the strong emotion in them.
When it comes to funny, I love how you can see everything on their faces.  If they're upset, disgusted, or are like "what the hell!" It's also awesome artwork.  The artwork can make the difference between a crappy story and a beautiful or exciting story. 
Plus I have to say about anime...usually (not always sadly) the voice acting is amazing!  You can feel each emotion and situation through the voice.  Like say it's a sad scene and the character is crying, if their voice cracks like most peoples does in real life, it just kills me and usually makes me cry. 
If you do watch anime, and it doesn't bug you too bad, I suggest watching originals.  Some english translations (dubs) aren't bad....but they are definatly not as good as the originals.  That said....some dubs are awful! haha. 
Which anime do I like?  Well, a lot.  And I have a list of ones I want to watch.  If I made my lists on here this would be forever long.  So I'm going to post a link to my Pintrest.  It is my "anime" board and it has at least one picture of each anime and manga that i've watch/read that I like....I have seen some crappy ones and those are not on there haha.  There may be a better way to organize them, but I don't know it yet.  So search through it and maybe try some out.  Have any to suggest? Let me know! :)
http://pinterest.com/vickielynnrioux/anime/



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment