Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lurking?

Once again, Mia woke us up at 3 AM to barking at something outside.  We've had the doggy door even before I was pregnant and she's never barked at night at anything.  But two nights in a month.  We did spot a baby deer laying in the grass, but we are possitive that that is not what she was barking at.  We did not find it though.  If it was the mountain lion...than it's lurking around.  This makes me very uncomfortable.  Every night I'll sleep a little less soundly wondering if one night I won't hear Mia bark.  Of course, we don't know for sure that it was the mountain lion, but it still makes me uncomfortable that we never found what she was barking at.  Mia doesn't bark at nothing.  We trust our doggie haha.
Between the mountain lion at night and the rattlesnakes in the day, I can not WAIT to move!  I can only pray that an opportunity to move comes our way soon.


~hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment