Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Howdy Hoo!

Hello there.  Sitting here waiting for Hailey to go to sleep so I can do the dishes in peace.  Matt is at work until Midnight (weird hours huh?), so I'm pretty bored.
Nothing really new to update on.  Matt's been working a lot.  Hailey thinks the couch is the coolest thing ever and has claimed it as her own.  She gets on it by climbing about 3 stairs up and falling over the back.  She walks from one side to the other and lays on the pillows.  She takes her toys and junk up there too haha.
After almost 2 years, I finally beat The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess.  Why did it take so long?  In May of 2010, (so I was pregnant) I got really frustrated with the temple I was in and decided to take a break.  Every time I tried again I remembered the reason for my break and gave up again.  After a while you forget the tricks and what not so when I'd try to play again I'd get frustrated because I didn't remember how to do certain things.  But I finally did it!  2 days (really one if you add up play time) and 3 temples later I finished it!  Now to call Austin and tell him - since he's been bugging me about if for a while now.  Since Matt said I can't get the new Zelda game until I beat the old one haha.
I still have not missed a work out day, though I am getting sick of listening to the girl on the video.  It is a good workout, but she's so weird!  And I find myself getting jealous of Matt who goes to the gym or on a bike ride or hike with his best friend, child free, whenever he feels like it.  When I miss parts to grab the baby from doing something or when she sits on my during my crunches.  I know I know, part of being a mom.  And I really don't mind it most of the time, but some days it's just like "let me work out!" haha.
Trying to help Matt find a better job, but man is it not easy!  Everywhere we look is either not hiring, he doesn't qualify for, isn't any better of a job, or their website is being weird and won't let me look at any job listings even when it says there are some.   Anyone know anywhere?  Sometimes it is who you know, ya know? 
Guess I better get going on those dishes!  I didn't do any today so the sink is pretty full *cry*   Good night!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment