Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years

Welcome to 2012!  Make any goals for the year?  I'm going to try.
My fitness goal is to work out a minimum of every other day.  And I'm also going to try to not eat McDonalds for a month...than if I'm successful at that I'll go for the next month.
I also want to complete one of the items on my list of things I want to do before I die.  Whether it be learning to play an instrument, learning Japanese, or shooting a bow.
Family goal is to spend more time as a family, and also communicate with my whole family more.  I've learned over the years that family is important to me.
I also want to read more, but I haven't thought of an actual trackable part yet.  (as in like a book a month or something like that).
Personal goal is to take better care of myself...but that kind of ties into my fitness goal.  But little things, like hydrating my poor dry skin everyday, wash my face daily, remembering to brush and floss and all that jazz.  So I can look in the mirror and feel good about what I see. 

Matt's goal is to try to lose an average of 3lbs a week until he's under 200lbs.  He can probably do it.  He's a lot better at this goal stuff than me haha

Here are pretty much the only pictures taken on Christmas.



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment