Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

How was everyone's Christmas?  Ours was good.  I'm not going to lie, I was kind of in a little bit of a "bum-humbug" mood, but I still had fun.  Hailey seemed to really enjoy it.  She ate so much and it was so funny to watch her and the dogs beg for food. 
Hailey got some clothes, and of course quite a few toys.  We totally need a toybox now.  We have no where to put her stuff.  There is a huge pile of junk sitting in front of the tv haha. 
I got a couple shirts, A Dolphin Tale, and a couple gift cards.  Matt got concert tickets (that I got him), some shirts, and some movies.  We also got a popcorn maker that I'm excited to try out!
Hailey got to see Santa on a firetruck.  I don't have any pictures, but other people do, so I'll have to track them down.  I do have some video of her opening presents, but it's on Matt's phone. 
It was a simple, but fun Christmas.  I can't wait till next year when Hailey understands even more what's going on.  It'll be fun to see her get excited :)
Well, I'm going to go practice making my paper lucky stars.


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment