Friday, December 16, 2011

9 Days Till Christmas!

It's coming up quickly, but slowly at the same time....the story of life right?
How are you coming along in your Christmas plans?  Matt just needs to go get his dad's gift, and than I need to send my parent's.  Once that's on it's way I can say we're done!  I mean I guess we're done (all but his dad's) but I don't count my duty done till what's in the mail is in it!  So I know they'll get it on time. 
As for holiday spirit....well I guess we're kind of lacking in that department.  I mean, we don't really have the money or space right now, but still.  I have a "Merry Christmas" on the front door but that's it.  We have one string of lights that we can't find, and the tree we were going to get from Target is all sold out because we waited too long.  Sigh.  Oh!  We do have mistletoe in the doorway haha.  It's more than last year. About this time last year I was struggling pretty hard with baby blues so I didn't really care haha.
I'm so excited though!  I love Christmas.  And all though I can't do as much as I'd like for people, I still try to make the best of it.  I can't wait for Matt to open his gift, I want to see how he reacts.  When I found it I was all excited.  When I asked him for the money (so he wouldn't look at it on the statement and be like what is that) he said yes so after that I realized I could of probably gotten something he liked better, but oh well...too late now.  So I want to see if he likes it or not.  Even though I doubt he'd tell me otherwise.
I also want to know what he got me...but at the same time I LOVE being surprised.  It's quite the dilema haha.  I always want to know my gifts but I love opening them and being surprised on Christmas morning.  The gifts you weren't expecting usually are the best! 
Well I'm going to go write a letter to my parents to send with their stuff.  Happy Holidays!
P.S. It's way windy and scary!!



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment