Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Costume Confusion

Ok so, Halloween is 16 days away and I have NO idea what I'm going to be.  Why do I want to dress up?  Because That's why! Haha, no really I love Halloween.  It's pretty much tied with Christmas on my favorite holidays.  And even though the only thing I'll probably really do on Halloween is take Hailey trick or treating I still want to dress up.  I haven't dressed up for the past 3 years, and the year before that I did the classic "cheat" costume and wore scrubs. 
Matt said we are going to the mall tomorrow to get one =D. Originally I wanted us all to match.  But since I fell in love with the Rapunzel costume and got that for Hailey we wont be matching (unless I get a big Rapunzel costume or find a dress to match her mom's).  So now my options are pretty much wide open.  Oh and bugs are out (lady bug, bee, butterfly)....those costumes are cute but...don't ask haha.
I also can't decide if I want to wear an actual costume, or go cheap and just get one of the cute super hero shirts from Hot Topic.  But there are so many cute costumes I just can't decide.  So hey! What do you think I should be??  I love your opinions!
Please and Thank You


~hyuu!




Oh, and even though I know barely anyone reads this blog - I'm thinking of starting a second one just for my opinions....kind of like a vent blog where I can get out how I feel about something haha.  I don't know about you, but I kind of consider this blog to be more for family updates and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment